Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Enhance Immune Function||Form:||Powder|
organic herbal extracts,
standardized herbal extracts
Brown Herba Andrographis Paniculata Pe Extract For Enhance Immune
Product Name: Andrographis Paniculata PE
Synonyms: Herba Andrographis P.E.;Andrographis Paniculate Extract;FlosInulaeInulaP.E;Andrographis herb Extract;Andrographis Paniculata PE;Herba andrographitis extract
Andrographis paniculata grows erect to a height of 30–110 cm (12–43 in) in moist, shady places. The slender stem is dark green, squared in cross-section with longitudinal furrows and wings along the angles.
1. Enhance immune function andrographolide sulfonated can enhance the body's white blood cell phagocytosis of bacteria, and another report Andrographis can enhance the mouse peritoneal macrophages and neutrophils in vitro phagocytosis of Candida albicans or Staphylococcus aureus capacity, and enhance the vitality of peripheral blood lysozyme. Such as leukocyte phagocytosis inhibitory drugs such as gentamicin, tetracycline, erythromycin equivalent to use, Andrographis this functionality is now weakened or suppressed.
2. The inhibitory effect of 5% decoction of Staphylococcus aureus inhibition; decoction 20% inhibition of Proteus; 40% decoction can inhibit P. aeruginosa, Streptococcus pneumoniae, hemolytic chain bacteria, Shigella, Salmonella typhi, which are inhibited. In the new Andrographis isolated fat on the clinical efficacy of bacterial dysentery - like chloramphenicol and furazolidone, and no side effects.
3. The anti-cancer effect dehydroandrographolide succinate for W256 transplanted tumor has a certain extent. Dehydroandrographolide disuccinic acid half ester potassium salts made from arginine complex (referred wear amber acid), whether high-dose, medium-dose or low-dose, growth inhibition of tumor cells Jie, and with increase the dose, the enhanced role of the inhibitory effect is indeed stable.
4. antipyretic effect Andrographis lactone fever vaccine-induced rabbit antipyretic effect.
5. antiviral Andrographis decoction of orphan virus ECHO11 degeneration caused by human embryonic kidney cells have delayed action.
6. antispirochete role Andrographis extract from the leaves of the crude crystals of leptospirosis was inhibited. Deoxy andrographolide lactones of leptospirosis have a therapeutic effect on the pyrogenic type, Australia type influenza typhoid sensitive.
It contains several flavonoids and lactone. Lactones mainly deoxy andrographolide (Andrographis A prime Deoxyandrographolide), andrographolide (andrographolide Andrographolide), new andrographolide (Andrographis prop elements, andrographolide glycosides Neoandrographolide) and dehydroandrographolide (Andrographis Ding Su Dehydroandrographolide) . Flavonoids mainly methoxy flavonoids. Also it contains sterol saponins, sugars, condensed tannins and other phenolics.
1. Andro: andrographolide synonyms, molecular formula C20H30O5, molecular weight 350.44. Square or rectangular crystalline colorless, very bitter taste. mp.230 ℃ ~ 231 ℃, soluble in acetone, methanol, ethanol, slightly soluble in chloroform, ethyl ether, insoluble in water, petroleum ether, benzene.
2. New andrographolide: Synonyms Andrographis prop elements, Andrographis new glycosides. Formula C26H40O8, molecular weight 480.58. Colorless columnar crystals, no bitterness, mp.167 ℃ ~ 168 ℃. Soluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, slightly soluble in water, difficult soluble in benzene, ether and chloroform.
3-deoxy-andrographolide: Synonyms Chuanxinlian A prime. Formula C20H30O4, molecular weight 334.44. Colorless plates (acetone, ethanol or chloroform) or colorless needles (ethyl acetate), mp.174 ℃ ~ 175 ℃, soluble in methanol, ethanol, propanol, chloroform, soluble in benzene, ether.
4. dehydroandrographolide: molecular formula C20H28O4, molecular weight 332.42. Colorless needles (30% or 50% ethanol), mp.204 ℃, soluble in ethanol, acetone, soluble in chloroform, slightly soluble in benzene, almost insoluble in water.
|soluble||soluble in ethanol, acetone, soluble in chloroform, slightly soluble in benzene, almost insoluble in water.|
Contact Person: Ms. Wendy Wang
Tel: +86 15927784577