Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Chemical Formula:||C6H13NO2||Molar Mass:||131.18|
99 L Leucine cas 61-90-5 biosynthesis of proteins Natural Health Supplements
Leucine is an essential amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. Leucine is an α-amino acid, meaning it contains an α-amino group (which is in the protonated −NH3+ form under biological conditions), an α-carboxylic acid group (which is in the deprotonated −COO− form under biological conditions), and a side chain isobutyl group, making it a non-polar aliphatic amino acid.
Like valine and isoleucine, leucine is a branched-chain amino acid. The primary metabolic end products of leucine metabolism are acetyl-CoA and acetoacetate; consequently, it is one of the two exclusively ketogenic amino acids, with lysine being the other. It is the most important ketogenic amino acid in humans .
Leucine is a natural amino acid that is found in your body. Leucine and the branched amino acids, isoleucine and valine, make up almost one-third of your muscle protein. . It also works to stimulate the production of protein and energy molecules in your muscles. For this reason, synthetic leucine is often used as a food supplement to help athletes rebuild muscle and increase their physical endurance and strength.
|CAS Number||· 61-90-5|
1) Leucine Is Used to Increase Energy Production
Leucine Increases Energy
2) Leucine Supplementation Improves Muscles
Leucine Improves Muscle Recovery
Leucine Decreases Muscle Wasting
3) Leucine Supplementation Increases the Amount of Protein
4) Leucine Supplementation May Increase Strength
5) Leucine Supplementation May Increase Longevity
6) Leucine Supplementation Reduces the Risk of Hardening of the Arteries (Atherosclerosis)
7) Leucine Supplementation May Help with Obesity
|Loss on drying||≤0.2%||0.14%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.4%||0.10%|
Contact Person: Ms. du
Tel: 86 13277095342